Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Busy....

I know I usually post more pictures on here and it really has gone by the way side in November as I've been preoccupied with a big task at hand. I had a Mock CRT exam I had to pass to move on to finish up in spring or it was the end of the line for me (I did have another chance really but didn't want to as I got alot of other things for school that need to be done) . I knew it was going to be difficult as I had 8 months were I didn't pick up a book and I had NO respiratoy classes this semester but only clinical in this field. I really had to buckle down and do it. I knew this day was coming and have been dreading it since the begining of the year and its come and I passed it !!!! A huge weight had been lifted and I can move on -still have to do a presentation but after this piece of cake!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment