Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It Pinewood Derby Time

Tonight was the weigh in for the cars....
I should have taken a picture of it before we did this but I didn't finish it till I got home today. Here's the story. Last year I thought it would be cool to make it a zamboni car...Practical for Andrew to use later but I thought NOT practical for a race. Come on a zamboni is not exactly arrow dynamic. So we went with the "Cars" look but I found out later that weight was good and light weight cars didn't do as well. So last year we came in 2nd to DEAD LAST. (LOL) SO this year......what the hell....we went for the "streamlined" Zamboni and although I was going to put the Sabres logo on it. I didn't have time to find one that would fit and glue it on there or a gold paint marker so I made the wolf cub symbol (as that is what he is in Cub scouts) and called it done. Ran out of time. So if it does better than dead last.. or 2nd to dead last. I will call that an improvement



No comments:

Post a Comment