Saturday, June 5, 2010

Crib Tent.....


Mr Trouble with stitches in his foot no less...decided today was the perfect time to break free from his "jail" Mommy he yelled to me as I was in the other room hoping he would take a nap and all of a sudden I heard a THUD!!! I ran to his bedroom to see him lying on the floor.... I was concerned about him landing on his head and having to take him to the ER again. But all was ok and he was just glad he escaped from taking his nap (for now anyways) . Luckily I knew with him that this day was coming...sooner rather than later and I had a crib tent ready for the occasion. Yeah probably should have had it in there but to this point he's made no attempt to try and he's only 16 months old (just turned).... He's not happy about this, probably knowing his escape days are gone in one amazing sucessful attempt
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment