Saturday, August 13, 2011

Swimming .....


Last night I had to go to grandma and grandpa "choo- choo's" to get Andrew. Andrew whom was already in his bathing suit as he was wet from the parks program changed into that, decided to go swimming. The pool was now a cool 77 degrees with the air temperature about the same. I had NO intention of going swimming. Jonathan seeing Andrew going in ran into the house and got his bath suit to go swimming.

So I changed him into his bathing suit and put on his floaty expecting him to take a very quick dip and swim right back out with the water being cold and him in his floaty.

And of course to prove me wrong he stayed in for a bit.....happily swimming with his floaty on. Both Grandma and I watched and would make Andrew rescue him if he needed too. He swam till he got very cold and his teeth were chattering
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment