Tuesday, September 8, 2015

So......why not on facebook?

I didn't put that I'm expecting on Facebook,  but felt the need to tell as I'm now 17 wks pregnant.  This little one is a fighter and still has been hanging in there despite some difficulties.  I haven't had the usual pregnancy symptoms.  Its been more like spotting and contractions which I thought they were and they confirmed that I was indeed having them.  Add to this the latest adventure of low amniotic fluid  as they are pretty sure there's been a tear in the amniotic sac and here I sit not knowing if I should say anything or not...

But the baby is getting bigger....physically is perfect and has a strong heartbeat. So far so good. I've had more sonograms with this one than the other 2 combined.  Maybe this on likes the attention?

This was today and the fluid was still a bit low and was before the doctor stated we will keep watch and see.



No comments:

Post a Comment