Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sonogram....29 weeks


They did a growth and development and he's still behind but not by that much.  Weight 2.10 lbs. I think its suppose to be more like 2.25 at this time. Fluid levels fine.  All is well.  Last week the doctor joked about having the record for sonograms.  Some times they apologize for making me come in so much since things are going well.  Honestly....5 weeks ago I had to make a tough decision of whether to be in the hospital or chance staying out.  Right now I look like a genius for opting out.  I know it could be or have been different.  I know this and its why I don't mind going to all the appointments.  Hey.....and as a bonus I get lots of pics to see what he looks like
 Getting to be nap time..... His one arm is over his head again.

His other hand is on his face ....It will be funny to see if he still does this when he comes out
I could have stuck my belly out more but there were 2 people I told I was pregnant to today and couldn't believe I was pregnant so I opted for this shot....I'm just fluffy.. really really fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment