Wednesday, November 16, 2016

9 month check up

okay so he's 9.5 months now........he  weighs 18lbs 10oz 27"long and head Circumference 18"
He's doing just fine.... Did ask about the eating.  They still want to give it time and see how he does.  We will keep trying.  However he does have a sinus infection. Tired of the yellow/green snot that We've been dealing with going on 2 weeks now.

As I was about to leave I get a call from the school. Jonathan's sick with a fever..... straw that broke the camels back.  He too has had a cold for like ever at this point. He sounded bad last night as it was going into his lungs and I thought about getting an appointment for him later this week as he doesn't have school friday and a half day tomorrow.  So as I was leaving I made an appointment for him too.  He has a sinus infection as well......So I got a few bottles of the pink yummy amoxicillin-Jonathan likes it. So Jonathan will be home instead of the half day.

No comments:

Post a Comment