Saturday, December 31, 2016

Snacks and Sparkling Grape Juice in the good glasses.

 The Sparkling  Grape juice was the first thing they asked about this morning.

Not going to make it till the New Year.... See you in 2017


Much better way  to go out this year.   Last year was bad...  Andrew  gave me a stomach virus that landed me in the hospital  due to dehydration and spent the entire night up the night before  and stayed most of the day  in the hospital before they let me out.  3  IV  bags later and  I hung out in Labor and Delivery till they felt he would be okay, I was beat and didn't have the energy to do anything but sleep...And that I did. This year Alex can sleep and I'm hoping all this excitement today he will be sleeping in..... Till at least 6 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment