Saturday, February 11, 2017

Jim Kelly and Hunter's Day of Hope.

 Last year I wanted to go to this in the worse way.  I couldn't bring myself to go as it was -12 degrees out and with a new baby it was just too cold. This year it was warm out...in the 40's and decided to come here.   Let me tell you...If Jonathan could have had a birthday party I think this is what he would have planned.  There were a ton of bounce houses, tons of food (pizza, hotdogs, chips, ice cream, cake , donuts and cotton candy.  Drinks pop, juice water and coffee)  Tons of other activites and free stuff. I didn't see my older kids half the time.... they took off.
 Jonathan did the bounce houses and Andrew stalked Jim Kelly for the most part.

Jim Kelly is in green throwing the football.

No comments:

Post a Comment