Saturday, April 1, 2017

Beep Beep! Checking out the Van

 I finally got a van......it was getting tough to go anywhere in the car.  It was hard to put Alex in and have us all fit comfortably. We are in there like sardines  Alex was in the middle seat  and just not convient to get him in and out.   The car seat didn't fit well there either.  If I didn't drive I sat in the back as Andrew is taller than I. If I needed to transport another person I couldn't.  This is a nice change.  A Dodge Caravan
 Alex checking out the back,  I was checking out the stow and go seats as Alex crawled around the back.
If you look on the ceiling of the car there's a DVD player to play movies on.  Jonathan loves this feature. I really didn't care if it had any of the fancy features but I have to admit I like pressing a button and the doors and trunk open and close. 


No comments:

Post a Comment