Saturday, May 6, 2017

Rainy Day Activity-Get Air

 SO plan A,B, and C were ruined due to the rain......... Plan A was Imagine RIT. Although that went on the thought of going there in the rain turned me off. I have been there in the rain but this is the coldest I have been there and in the rain too....no thanks.   Plan B was to stop at Darien Lake as they have Passes to go to Darien Lake and this was the preview day and you got an extra ticket if you went.  Again....Have been to Darien Lake in the rain.  If they have any rides open it would be a miracle and not worth the drive out to pick up an extra ticket.  If I didn't feel like A or B there was Silo City Boom Days that we went to last year and of course due to the rain  that was cancelled......

So what to do.....  
           So I always look for rainy day deals.  Stuff that I might not go to if there's other options during the summer but are great for days like today.  I found one last week although I had no plans to use it right away.



Little on looker.....not walking so he crawled all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment