Thursday, November 2, 2017

Sick and Tired....

 Sick and tired of going to the doctors..... So they did a recheck on this one..... He's fine.  For some one that still has a nasty cold and still sounds gunky. What are you going to do.  Wish they would put him on an antibiotic  but they still haven't thoroughly convinced its another cold from the last cold.  Grrrr.
 This one.......same issue... A cold that has lingered far too long.   He threw up last night and bounds down the stairs with lots of energy.  Really I threw up last night, he tells me.   I know coughing again.  Grrrr.   I didn't keep him home.  I didn't want him to be on the computer all day.  He flings this out of his book bag(his award)  and goes to school.  I decide he needs to be seen.

We go and don't you know when they listened to him he's got walking pneumonia!!!
WHAT?!?!?

Its in one lobe on one side.  They put him on an antibiotic
You can see they are "resting" comfortably.


No comments:

Post a Comment