Sunday, February 25, 2018

Kennedy Space Center

 I haven't been to NASA since I was about Andrew's age.   I love the space shuttle program and was sad that they retired all the shuttles.   I have been wanting to see one of the real shuttles since they retired.  Although we live closer to the other 2 (not counting the one in California) and would be able to see those for free. I have no plans to be near the other 2.  I wanted to see it.  I as a kid put together a modle shuttle and a launch pad. I still remember the names of the astronauts that  lost their lives on the Challenger.  I was so excited to come again.....
 This was the countries that help with the international Space Station
The rocket booster on its side in this picture is from SPACEX and the Heavey Falcon Rocket that they launched only 11 days before and one that returned to earth perfectly.  Very impressive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment