Sunday, August 5, 2018

Quick Trip to Toronto

So I thought were I wanted to go Saturday. Maybe Niagara Falls Canada  and play over there.   So I got everything ready to go over the border and Alex was sleeping. what the heck lets go to Toronto.  We were going to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame but I knew it closed at 5 pm.   By the time we got through the city it was 4 pm. They were doing their version of Carnival.  Streets were lined with people in Costumes.  Not just one area...... no no all over the city. I never drove so aggressively and defensively at the same time. So it was too close to closing time and not enough time to enjoy the Hockey Hall of Fame so we went to the Aquarium. I knew that was open later.


Where the Blue Jays playing tonight???? Nope... worse. Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment