Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Doctor's Apt.

It was for an asthma recheck which was good as those sinus's are now a total mess and is getting out of control and causing asthma symptoms.  So he's on antibiotic now.   

Side note.... I like to check FB memories.   Apparently I took Jon at this age(on the same date) to the doctors for the same reason. Sinus infection and it was probably the worse parenting moment,  He told the doctor to shut up and you no hurt me okay?  I wrote.  I remember Dr Burns arguing with him and I'm thinking ...1. There is no reasoning with a toddler on a good day
2. today is not a good day if we are visiting you 
 I know she retired not long after that incident.   She was a very good doctor but it  was time.

Alex wasn't that bad.  He was miserable when the 1st nurse came in and asked a bunch of questions but then he settled down and didn't hide under the table like he was at the beginning too.  And even better he didn't tell the doctor to shut up.  LOL that is his favorite saying.  He's mad or upset, first words out of his mouth.  He is very compliant for everything there.  He even got the flu shot and did very good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment