Thursday, June 6, 2019

Recovering.... LOL

He woke up at 5:30 and said his nose hurt.   I got him some Tylenol and relaxed till it was time to get the others up for school.   Didn't want him to go as its just too soon.  He's still sore and his nose has a lot of discharge. But being 3 we want to play but again with all that surgery he's not comfortable at times and it makes him edgy.  I took him to the museum as its usually not busy during the week and its was raining.  it was full of kids on field trips.   We made due. After he ate some lunch and took a nice long nap.
He's got some green drainage coming out of his one eye I will be calling about in the morning along with a few other questions and making an appointment for follow up.  I"m so hoping this works.  I'm so hoping that test comes back positive and they can help with that too.  With the green eye drainage I will keep him out of school tomorrow but planned on it anyway after seeing him today.  He can handle a lot but if he needs meds and rest he needs to be on his own schedule and not there's. Not to mention I was not happy with a meeting that I had with the staff at school






No comments:

Post a Comment