Monday, July 15, 2019

Saturday.....

 Saturday didn't turn out at all with what I had planned. They wanted to go to the park and we went downtown,,,,,   On the way back I went around a metrobus and my tire hit something that totally popped it.   Not in a good section of Buffalo either.    I went to the store to get fix a flat but the hole was too big.  A guy that saw me walking with the 2 kids , I looked out of place came over to help me.  I have changed tires in cars before but had no idea how to on a van.   Between the 2 of us we got it. He was a mechanic that worked on cars at a lot down the street and lucky he could get a tool to help with the lug nuts as well. Even though it was not a great situation you have to love Buffalo for really being the city of good neighbors in the most unlikely of places. However my wallet went missing.  I'm sure I dropped it at the store when I got stuff and wasn't  there when I returned.   So that has been a HUGE hassle  but getting things back slowly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment