Sunday, August 4, 2019

Party

It was the Whitcombe's 50th Wedding Anniversary and they had the party at Jeff and Shannon's . They have an in ground pool.   I was going to post last night as I had time but I was a bit mad at someone last night.  As we were getting ready to go my little Alex fish decided he wasn't ready to leave and jumped into the pool fully clothed and while I was packing up our stuff.  Scared and mad I was.    Mad at him for not listening and scared because if I took my off of him for more than a half second he could have drowned. I  saw him do it.  There were 2 adults in the pool that did not.  I ran and got him  but not before another family member jumped in to rescue him too getting himself soaked and was fully clothed and got his phone wet too. He was okay and mad as hell too. He knows he did wrong and with being overtired bad news.    Anyway all is okay,   Jonathan did the same to me at this  age too we were in Cleveland near Labor Day when he was 3 and again getting ready to go and went to get my stuff. Bam he was in the pool......Pool Safety  got to be vigilant .

No comments:

Post a Comment