Saturday, November 16, 2019

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I really shouldn't be here but at a funeral for my grandmother....   I really didn't have the strength or the energy to pull that off. 4.5 driving down to have them sit in a funeral and drive back hoping it didn't snow and the roads were good.   I've been stressed all week. Tuesday with almost 9" of snow and dealing with that was enough to say the hell with it.  I've had major headaches all week and didn't want to do much and really didn't today either.  the only stuff going on is seeing Santa.. 
Last year we went and I was underwhelmed as everything was so packed that you couldn't do much. So this year we went early and watched and waited for Santa to arrive. They gave them little bells and paraded through the mall. Still everything was too packed but we got to see the excitement and that was good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment