Friday, July 10, 2020

Captains Log: Day 116 Extreme Heat....



2020.......... Had to take Alex to an apt and he was wearing his 2020 Mickey shirt Which he told me I should save as its going to be a collectors item since this year is not good.  LOL.   Told him we got it before all of this went down. 
 Hate listening to the news as the rest of the counrty.... NOT GOOD. NY is still rocking it!!   What we have to go through to go out and even that Dr apt is a pain in the ......   

 Its another day of above 90 degree temps and with the community pools closed I have had to get creative.  This is another one of those things I have wanted to do and never did...... 
This is at Ft  Niagara.  I have seen the pool there and thought we should go but after seeing the fort we are tired and hungry and not wanting too.  This was the perfect reason to go and I really didn't want to as it was so hot.  But we did.....
 
The Tracer Sign is new......
Anyway we kept our distance and it wasn't too busy so we played till they got tired and hungry








No comments:

Post a Comment