Monday, October 11, 2021

Roller Skating


We went roller skating... Its been a long time for me to have gone... I don't think I have roller skated since skate 98 was open and that was close to 30 years ago. Have inlined skated and ice skated but not roller skated.    Alex was not having it.  I have tosay getting in to the area to skate was a real pain in the butt.  Not having skated in so long I was not that sturdy to begin with and the floor around the rink is not smooth.  And then the slope.  We were both frustrated.   He sat himself down and didn't want to move.  But he didand he liked it.   





Jonathan on the other hand want ed to go fast with the trainer and flipped a few times..   No buddy its not like ice skating.  This rink is not smooth like if it was at a roller skating rink but is smooth enough.


Its not that bad. I can do it!  


 





There we go!!! You got it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment