Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Time Square



We took the bus back and stopped at Times Square. It was lunch time.  We had to wear masks on Public transportation and when we were indoors at most of the places we went to.  They are still big on COVID measures as its the hot spot with variants. This city has it down though.  There were places to test for COVID everywhere and same with getting vaccinated. Tons of mobile and pop up places. 


First time I took Andrew to NYC all he wanted to do was see Carlos's Bakery.  There was one at Times Square.  Thought about getting something but I wanted food 1st.   For some reason I don't feel like desserts or eating much when I'm in NYC.  I think its because we walk so much.



This was the enterance to Target at Times Square



Disney Store



 

No comments:

Post a Comment