Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jonathan Last Day of Lil Tikes Tumble Class



Can I say Thank God. I would have skipped today if it wasn't the last day of the class and got a certificate. Today was the ultimate I'm not doing anything you want me to do and it stated from the very moment we walked in there. He saw the place and ran to the door to leave, yeah that always has the making of a great day doesn't it?? Here he is in his late escape attempt. Again suppose to run, cried and said no. Suppose to do balance beam, Ran to the vaults, Suppose to do vaults, tried to join older kids class (he did cooperate when he did wih that class). Finally I asked for the certificate so we could leave. I think we are skipping this for a bit till he's not so defiant.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment