Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ON the verge of Turning TWO


Its a weird night. All the schools in the area are shutting down in anticipation over this upcoming storm. So my plan was to sneak out tonight get a bunch of balloons , and have a present for him for tomorrow morning. Get a little cake at the store when I was at work and have it tomorrow to celebrate....well... Looks like I'm not going to work if its bad I get to stay home with my birthday boy. So knowing this I bought a little cake today when I was over there and got the balloons this evening before he went to bed and now we are sitting and waiting for this big storm. It will be nice to home with my 2 boys to celebrate birthdays before the y have a party this weekend.

Our School district is already closed....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment