Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Remember


It's been 10 yrs now and Andrew is curious has asked me every question in the book about Sept 11. He's watched the video's and stories. He's made me remember in great detail the events of that day. I was in Raleigh NC, 5 months pregnant with him. I was working for an Airline: Midway. I had Saturday, Sunday and Monday off preceeding that Tuesday. As usual I took a shower and was dressed in my airline uniform and watched TV for the 40 minutes before I had to leave. The first tower had already been hit and I knew from there it wasn't going to be a good day ...........
Pacing the floor I left early. I guess this is one of those times you get a totally different perspective than most people did and how these events had a far greater impact than just the places that were hit. One of the biggest being, I got to see the impact of all the planes being ordered out of the sky that day. There was much more....Lets just say , if 10 yrs is any indication , I will never forgot that day nor the people I was with.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment