Sunday, September 18, 2011

THe Obcession Continues


I had another place I wanted to go today as it was beautiful outside but Andrew made it known I promised to take him there and he wanted to go. It was the science Center and they had a Sept 11 exhibition on. After another day of more questions I couln't stand it. I told him we would go if he stopped asking anymore questions about what went on that day.

The k-9 patrol care that was recovered at ground zero

The time line

The piece of fence that was used as a makeshift memoral after.
They did have quite acollection of stuff. Weird. It wasn't that long ago but the damage to it made it seem so much older. They had one of the flight attendant uniforms, an extra one but what she would have wore that day. I told Andrew, The first thing I said about that day is I came down, dressed in my (airlines) uniform that day.
He stop asking me questions after seeing it......at least for today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment