Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Aquarium




Sometimes I wonder why I go here. I call it worlds worse aquarium.  Right now they are trying to improve it but half the stuff isn't open and worst was the elevator wasn't working either.  The stroller/wheelchair entrance  is in the back.  So to watch the sea lion show I had to leave the stroller downstairs and haul his carrier up the stairs. I had to carry the stroller up the stairs to get into this place.  What a nuisance!  I feel bad for those they are really disabled as this would be disastrous. Its bad enough with us. Again if all were good I would pop him in the baby carrier and go but with the weather being very cold and his brace its not worth my time some times.  That was the point of picking an indoor place. I've used the carrier once...... its not something I really like doing with him. When its warmer and has a different brace. I might be more apt to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment