Tuesday, June 7, 2016

4 month Check up

 I'm now 12 lbs 6 oz, 23" long (just for the record MOM- I was 13lbs and 24 1/2 " long) He's in the 1-3% for everything except.....the hgt and wgt together and that's at 50%.  Yes he really is like having a 4 month old in a 2 month body.  I tell people he's 4 months and they said he had to be small when he was born....yes he was then I get was he a preemie. Nope.
 Anyway Jonathan taught me you never know what to expect with vaccinations.  Out of  the others Alex is my first one that this last set of shots, put him down and out for the day.  He was feverish all day, fussy and tired. He slept most of it which was good. He's the first one of my kids  that has run a fever with the shots. That's including Jonathan with the pertussis reaction.
Poor little guy, he gets so moany and groany with a fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment