Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I Have to Have What??? Surgery?

 Since the last appointment I've pretty much new this is were we would be. The doctor warned that the older they get the ligament shrink and that they get tight.  Wouldn't matter too much about the braces as they really aren't built to correct that. They needed more stretching than the braces could give. So knowing that I tried stretching them and it got increasing harder. He likes his feet how he likes them.  So off to surgery he goes and I was prepared.. .till they go through  the list of risks and to prepare for it.  Anesthesia and an infant??   When he wants food and can't give it to him..... sigh. now that will be hard.
All for the best!  I can't wait till he will stand up and his feet not be twisted.

From what this little guy could have had happen and this is the biggest of his problems...... no big deal right little guy??

August 18th will be the surgery....

No comments:

Post a Comment