Monday, August 22, 2016

Product tester for Fisher Price

 New product we are testing for Fisher Price.  This isn't the first time we saw this.  He actually got his picture taken with this a few months ago so I'm at a loss. They have you sign something as to not talk about what you see there but now we are testing it and using it. Its hard not to say Hey... he might be on the cover of this product as we are testing it. They want me to take it different places and use it so obviously I'm not hiding it. the picture below is kind of how  they took pictures of him with it and with a fake mom too.
 He really loves being in there. I have to say rolly baby can't get far in this. When I first saw it I thought that would be great for the beach especially when he was smaller, now with the casts even better. Might have to try that.
Luckily this little guy isn't Jonathan. Jonathan would have been climbing up and climbing out at this point.  Nope he's content in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment