Saturday, September 17, 2016

Harvest Festival at Darien Lake

 To go...not to go....to go.... I left the house it was raining...Thought about going to the Science Center. NOpe Bad Idea.. Its Bubble day and with it raining it will be a mad house. Not going there. Botannical Garden... No feeling it.  The kids wanted to do Skyzone and Get Air.... Not going there without coupons from Groupons (I'm cheap when it comes to those places).  I saw it was going to let up around 2 pm.  But it didn't look like it.  We got to Transit Rd and I made a detour to where else......Mayer Brothers Cider Mill for fresh donuts and cider slushies. After it cleared up like I said . So we took a chance and went to Darien Lake.

 The kids did the rides and the sun came out and checked out the harvest stuff and I had it.... I was tired and it was time to go.  No sooner did I pull on to the road , it started to sprinkle and by the time I got home , it was coming down in BUCKETS

No comments:

Post a Comment