Monday, October 10, 2016

Pie Eating Contest....

 Last year he got 3rd place and look at all the people this year.... I thought with all this competition he wouldn't get anything....... NOPE.  He didn't eat lunch this time and brought his appetite.  8 piece down.  The guy next to him only did 4.   Now what is more amazing is the guy that is standing up in this picture looked familiar to me.   As I was posting this I had to check out last years pie eating contest and the video I shot last year ......this is  the same guy that won 1st place last year. So either we somehow managed to pick the same day as him again  (we didn't do the same day or even month as last year) or he likes to hang out here during the fall. That guy ate 10.... so Andrew IF we happen to be there the same time again.....we know what he can do....
 $15 in Pumpkin Bucks for the Pumpkin Farm.  Half was in candy and the other in baked goods. Canolis  and cookies
He's a happy boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment