Thursday, March 2, 2017

Shoes and SMO's

Next challege...the SMO's are suppose to be worn with shoes. Problem....unless you get special shoes, shoes aren't made for SMO's. So I brought these shoes with me to the clinic and  sort of slip them on with them. They are 2 sizes bigger than his feet and barely fit. The velcro stuck out.  I had a few other options with foot wear at home that I pick them up when I see a deal.... Tried them. Not any better kind of sort of worse.  Well I will look in the stores.... They are all the same and these seem to be the best option and that's  not saying much.  Look online and yeah they have special shoes and a special price too.....3x as much as any kid shoes.  

There was a "hack" that someone came up with and that was to remove the tongue on the shoe and that it should fit.  So that's what I did....removed the tongue and they fit so much better. Now you can't tell he's got them on and the shoe looks normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment