Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What????

 You don't appreciate my sleeping habits???  He slept a few hours yesterday evening and was up from 9-10 pm last night. At 3ish he wanted to play.  I told him to knock it off. .....He didn't and it was obvious he was going to stay up..... okay so we will have a nap sometime soon... Nope he waited til 9:30am  to nap and only for about 40 minutes while I was gone.... Okay so we will go for that afternoon nap.. no NAP.  Took him to play, rested after....(plenty of down time to nap)  See him not napping in the pictures.  He never had a melt down.  He was happy as can be. I on the other hand needed a nap from this.

Went to the YMCA and someone else watched him.  Picked him up... Still didn't nap.

Finally on the car on the way home close to 8pm.......HE FELL ASLEEP....

All I have to say is he better sleep ALL night tonight!

I love you dearly little one but I love you better when I'm rested too.

No comments:

Post a Comment