Thursday, January 18, 2018

In Alex fashion....

 Just because you like to scare people as he slept all his stats where off..... His pulse ox would float around 85-90.  They wanted it to be at at least 90.  It would alarm anytime he didn't have oxygen to breath in..... you can imagine that he didn't stay in one position all night even from these pictures. He would scream and cry if it was attached to him. They did tape a tube to his gown but he still managed to move it an set it off.
 Then if that wasn't bad enough because his oxygen levels would drop his heart rate would too and  they tried to figure out why that was.  That's why the wires were on him... Never really got a good reason but he eventually tore those off too.  It made for a long night as I got to the point I let them respond to all the alarms and didn't get up at all,  not to say it didn't wake me up everytime.  I think he eventually got what he wanted,  I held him and we both fell asleep. I don't think the alarm went off after that.  Of course that was 2 hours before he usually gets up.


No comments:

Post a Comment