Thursday, October 18, 2018

Alex's testing......

So out of all the testing....he's somewhat delayed... nothing big except  the biggest PT but is that really a surprise??  Speech is coming along, still slightly behind but catching up nicely. OT is mostly sensory and some  overlay with PT. Pretty much all the therapist told me he just needs time. He is my late bloomer......no other words for it.Will he continue to have services. yup as I want him on as level playing field when he hits Kindergarten...

So I asked his coordinator when will his meeting the school take place.   She writes back about not really wanting to bother the secretary at the school as she seems annoyed.   I told her they were part of the reason I was about to lose my mind when I was pregnant with him. They got new transportation that year that couldn't be bothered to pick Andrew up or even slightly on time.  They were well aware of how precarious my pregnancy was and that I should have been on hospital bed rest.
(side note to all of this it- Andrew had no school today as he's in High School and it was open house. This was the day 3 yrs ago the bus decided not to pick him up as they thought he was in the high school but was in middle school. It was also a few days before I was suppose to be hospitalized. This was like after I took him to school 2 other days that week.) Anyway the school knows who I am and they have seen Alex although he has a different last name so if they saw my name they would be more apt to do something. I know the person in charge knew who I was when they called to get this going. I complained to the secretary almost daily about the bus back then)

No comments:

Post a Comment