Saturday, October 27, 2018

Trick or Treating at Mall-O-Ween

 SO it was just me and this one for this activity.   We went to the Power Vista in the morning and Andrew wasn't up so we left him home.   When we got back he wanted to go to his school's football game so I dropped him off in the rain.   This time he had a raincoat on that was lined to keep him warm.  Alex took a nap and I took Jonathan here.  It was crowded and I know Alex would not have enjoyed it.  I will take him to another one on Tuesday when the others are in school and its not packed. We ended up  getting Andrew late from his game as unlike last week were it took forever they played fast. Maybe more rain???  Anyway his school won 42-0.   His school rocks football.  So they will be playing at the Bills Stadium next game. Although he told me it would be  Thursday???   UGH! 



No comments:

Post a Comment