Friday, March 20, 2020

Captains Log: Day 5 COVID 19





So we went to Another place.... So today we didn't do much. Andrew and Jon wouldn't have had school today if this was a "normal" week and lets face it. its been anything but.  Sometimes I choose were I put my pictures and FB isn't it right now. Although I haven't gotten any negative feedback people are posting stay home and don't go anywhere or I only go to the store.   First off the store is the LAST place you want to be. You touch the cart  or basket you are around others and all grabbing for products and then paying at the end and touching as everybody else before you the machine to cash out.  How is that better than going to a park and walking around were you really don't have to touch anything or even see anybody.   There's no one around.  Although I didn't write that sign for spring break  but no one was were I was at.   At least today shopping didn't give me complete anxiety.  People did keep their distance and it wasn't too crowded to check out and they mostly had stuff. Progress.....   Anyway I guess I wish people would use more common sense.. parks, nature, sun light , not crowded area... good for you... Going for a walk with a group of people even if its at a park..bad.   What the F do I know... I'm just a respiratory therapist  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment