Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Captains Log: Day 10 Parks are Still OPEN!!




Again I feel bad about this.. they tell you to stay home and here I'm walking around Niagara Falls State park.  This place gives me less anxiety than a grocery store or any other place.   We are mostly by ourselves with the exception of maybe the entire time 10 people that we are no where near. BIG PARK lots of space and yet I feel guilty.  Maybe because it is Niagara Falls and it really does feel like we are doing something or ignoring the warnings.    But Niagara Falls in March doesn't have a lot of visitors anyway. Lets face it our weather this time of year is well.... you get what you get.  So not a destination people are choosing now.  Plus the fact nobody is traveling and you got a few locals like me that say what the hell if I'm going out lets enjoy this with no crowds or people. I have to say we usually don't go and explore Luna Island either so it is a special treat that we are getting to take this time .  Even better NO BODY there you don't have to fight for a spot to see the falls. Hands were washed when we left.

Andrew wasn't there as he had school work to do

No comments:

Post a Comment