Monday, April 26, 2021

Captains Log : day 406 Back to SCHOOL FULL TIME!!!!!


Woo Hoo!!! Little did I know back on March 16, 2020 that I would be waiting this long for him to go back to school full time. It seemed impossible at thiat time that it would be that long and probably a good thing we didn't know.  I think they mentioned people staying home for over a year to work from home and it seemed impossible yet here we are Apr 26, 2021 and they are finally goign back full time.   Now since this is when it began do I take the label off of Captains Log??? 
It has been swirling around in my head to say its over .....   as I drove down the 33 and the signs are still saying Covid is still a risk. As we go into the stores wearing masks, its mandatory... its still around us. 
We are wanting normalcy as this isn't normal. 
The Oscars last night weren't normal.  I still don't know how they even had a show when the movie theaters weren't open most of the year and for the most part still  aren't. Most everything were on streaming sservices.  

So keeping Captains Log...


He's pretending to be the Statue of Liberty....I thik of all the things we did in NYC the Statue of Liberty we by far his favorite. 



This is a funny story.... I have been reading him the book I love yyou forever before bed and at the end he doesn't quite get that the mommy gets old and the boy had a baby... I said mommy was little once too.   I show him a picture of me with all my stuffed animals like he likes to do when goign to bed.   He sees I have a stuffed Donald duck...   He had one too.  He asks Why is your bigger than mine???  I don't know it just is.   Grandma like you better???   

This kid LOL. I guess so..I told him.



Little snack outside....


Jon was at friends and Andrew with his group...'

It is starting to feel normal again...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment