Wednesday, April 28, 2021

CaptainsLog: Day 408


We went to the Podiatrist to get his new orthotists and I guess the packaging got damaged by fedex and they had to do another......  Sigh... This has been a journey with the braces...



Anyway....after school I took him to the park.   Andrew had zoom group session and Jonathan was busy with his friends after school so it was Alex and I hanging out....


At least most of the people were wearing masks here... 
They changed the guidelines for people vaccinated and to be quite honest...I sort have been doing it anyway.  If we are outdoors I don't wear a mask but near others I do.  At the playground I can stay far enough away not to wear one.  Its been 3 months since I have been fully vaccinated. I don't like anybody else feeling uncomfortable if I don't wear a mask.  I also feel like I'm being a jerk if I don't.  How does anybody know you have been vaccinated or you are pretending to be...








 

No comments:

Post a Comment