Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Playing Between Raindrops and Thunderstorms


They were suppose to have soccer practice... they didn't as thunderstorms were moving into the area.  We played at the splashpad till the clouds and storms chased us away








Not happy.... Having some GI symptoms that are getting on my last patience and of course all they are concerned with is it COVID... So I did get a COVID test and it came back negative.  It is unpleasant as they say.  

Its weird everytime you go as the rules and stuff change.  Sept. you waited 2-5 days for results,  April thet did rapid and would send it out to the lab too.  Now its within hours. No more rapid. 

Doesn't help me with what's going on nor did I think I had COVID. But I guess I got to experience the COVID testing.....UGH... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment