Monday, August 16, 2021

Monday


So  I went and got COVID tested just in case... But now I see the hold up (at the border)as I don't think I'm going to get the results back as fast as I did last time.  I would be more concerned if I couldn't smell or had a fever but I smell more than fine.  Too well if you ask me.    Actually kind of glad I went as he also is going to treat it proactively which is fabulous.   I don't need to be feeling miserable for a month.


Anyway on Friday They told me I still had to sign him up and register him for Kindergarten.   That would ahve been nice to know when they did his IEP.   They know more about him than most kids but here we are.....     They all laughed and said he looks like mini Jonathan.   Which I have to agree. 




Jonathan went to his friends ,Andrew went with his group.   Alex went to the wading pool and played .






 

No comments:

Post a Comment