Thursday, March 3, 2022

Busy Day



I was one of those days that was a reminder that we are not over the pandemic.  Jon had an appointment and of course you had to get your temperture taken and wear a mask.   Andrew had an appointment too and it was virtual.  Neither of which I took pictures while doing but its life and it will be.  

Day 2 no masks.   Alex still panics getting on the bus thinking he needs a mask as its hard to switch back to not wearing one.  




my little snuggle buddy


Things I find in Jonathan's room.   I would have been flaunting that if I even got one in school.   He could care less.   The comments below...WOW!!! He's in accelerated math as it is.  So for him to be very high achieving in accelerated math... amzing!!!


Instead of getting games for his occulus he wanted more stuff for his computer and it came today...




 Working on his computer....

No comments:

Post a Comment