Friday, November 30, 2018

Alex's Play Group in the Gym

 Very proud of him.... they have their names printed  and they move them over if they are there.  Alex found his name himself and moved it over.  What is very impressive is that he went first and I didn't help him at all.  He recognized his name..Alexander!!  YEAH!! He was impressing people as he know a bunch of his numbers.   I guess I don't know how lucky I have it with him going to preschool in January and it is full day and paid for..... some were telling me how expensive preschool was....  yikes.... Well as hard as it was to hear them say he was bad enough for classroom help on the other hand I know he's not.   After dealing with Andrew I know what to look for and what Alex does......he's totally fine.  Stubborn.... but totally fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment