Sunday, May 10, 2020

Captains Log: Day 55 Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Love You!!

Some days I'm okay with this pandemic... 
Sometimes there is a silver lining with all of this .. 
Sometimes it makes me explore places I had no intention of exploring but should. 
I have only been to Artpark 3 times in my life and the kids never.
For me-1 time in Elementary school-field trip, For a concert with my friends and when I was working in a group home they had tickets and I took them. I have never explored this state park or come here other than when it was completely crowded.  
There were people here. Not many but a few most of them were hanging by the river or on other trails.
Its a very interesting place with interesting trails and art and beautiful views of the Niagara River. Not to mention cute little houses that Alex liked






 Steep path to the river

No comments:

Post a Comment