Friday, May 15, 2020

Signs Signs Everywhere Signs

 Reminds me of a song called "signs"   anyway since its my blog and I'm documenting what's going on during this time I'm going to show what I see so years later they can see what went on.....

 I decided to get on the ap FANDANGO since we know they aren't selling theather tickets.
Just to document....there are no sports going on either. I guess car racing is starting again this weekend but all the major sports aren't playing,

So no movies, sports
 and we can't go to museums, theathers, movies, restraurants (only take out) malls , hair salons, concerts.

Most every event has been cancelled or postponed


So entertainment is watching Cuomo's daily briefings and trying to ignore the President talking.
(so can't wait to see how that is going to play out in the history books)





No comments:

Post a Comment