Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Captains Log: Day 70......

Yeah this about somes up the next month and how the year has been. 
Jonathan was suppose to have a spring concert,  his last Flag Day Parade. Andrew his last day of high school and a moving up ceremony for Jon and Andrew's Greaduation...  So we only get drive by ceremonies and zoom graduation. I just would like to be able to get pictures of him in a cap and gown.   Now we are over 2 months into this I set my expectations as low as possible.  The answer to is any event happening is NO.   I don't think I even both looking it up anymore....

Well here are a few things this pandemic makes weird but now the new expected normal I guess:
Mail in Voter Ballots,  Gifts from teachers that  do an"adpot a Senior" thing. Moving up Ceremony in a car and Graduation will be that way too and Online Comenment Speech.... Not to mention signs saying you are a High School Senior.  Some how this is "normal". It's reality and it was hard letting go of what normal expections were and finding a new common ground.


All I'm saying is this better not be the only time I see him in a cap and gown.....

No comments:

Post a Comment