Friday, June 4, 2021

Captains Log: Day 445 What a difference a year makes....



My FB from last year come s up with wild stuff that was going on in the world and the protests and curfews and of that nature.   I took a picture here purposely as the signs for COVID are gone. No beach blankets 10 ft apart.... its like it up and vanished this virus.   We know its not true and its still a pain somedays but today we feel one more step to being normal






We also ruined our dinner with ice cream at Adriens and it was around now that we went and felt weird  with the 6ft sign and masks and having to eat in the car ....... now today were most people are not wearing masks and there are still the social distancing signs but they have the picnic tables back.   We still ate in the car and I did go without a mask for this one.   Seems like the suburbs of Buffalo still  mostly wear masks and the more rural the setting the more they don't.   I ran into Jon's friends mother whom I saw wasn't wearing a mask and I know she wasn't vaccinated..GRRR   its this crap is why I feel compelled to still follow the mask rule. Moslty don't want to associate with Trump supporters.


We didn't stay on the beach long... Sand fly season...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment