Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Student of the Month


Yeah I was serious that I'm not doing Captains Log.  I know there will be times that it feels like we are in the middle of it and again today was one of it.   I went to court and they are still doing zoom and wearing masks.   It is what it is.   We went to school for an awards ceremony but to be honest they finally got to do it which was something they couldn't do back in January. 





Jonathan getting his Student of the Month Award from December.   I joke  that he must have looked good the 2 days they saw him in class as December was mostly remote learning and he drove me crazy.   In all honesty he did great. 6th grade is hard as they expect more and during a pandemic were you have to do most of the work on your own through all the adversity this kid had to face this year he still made it look easy.    I'm a very proud mother to have a great kid....  He drives me crazy at times  but he is amazing.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment